- Black & Red
- Cherry Tree Furniture
- Heavy duty gas lift and strong castors holds load up to 120 KG. BIFMA and SGS tested. Fire retardant.
- For addresses in Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scottish Islands and Highlands and other offshore isles, delivery surcharge will apply. Please select EXPRESS DELIVERY when purchase otherwise we will not be able to fulfill the order. Please note we cannot deliver to Channel Islands.
- Brand new design racing style high back office chair upholstered with high quality PU leather, soft thick padding for superior comfort and lumbar support. 360 degree swivel, tilt function, upright lock function. Height adjustable.
- Height from seat back to floor: 110 to 120cm. Height from seat to floor: 47 to 57 cm. Seat back height x seat width: 80 x 53 cm. Seat depth x seat width: 51 x 51 cm. Height From floor to Armrest: 68 to 78 cm.
- "Cherry Tree Furniture" is a registered trademark,sold exclusively by Daal's Home. We do not make furniture for anyone else so please beware of imitations. Purchases from elsewhere may differ from the descriptions and will not be protected by our warranty.
* Brand new design racing style high back office chair
* Upholstered with high quality soft polyurethane leather and padding including the armrests for superior comfort and lumbar support
* 360 degree swivel, tilt function, upright lock function
* Seat height adjustable
* Mounted on strong coated nylon star base and smooth sliding caster wheels
* Quality proved by BIFMA and SGS tests
***We offer 1 Year Warranty on the product. Please contact us if you have any problem with the product ***
* Seat Height: 47 ~ 57 cm
* Backrest Size: 80 x 53 cm
* Seat size: 51 x 51 cm
* Back Top to Floor: 110 ~ 120 cm
* Armrest to Floor : 68 ~ 78 cm
* 1 carton contains: 1 office chair, assembly instruction
* Package dimension: 80 x 66 x 32 cm
* No additional tool needed for assembly. 1 allen key is included in the package
** TIPS FOR ASSEMBLY: Please make sure "FRONT" on the metal plate is pointing forward when installing. The lever (handle) should be on the right. ***